21 Mar Top 10 Peak Performance Tools
The best part of being an entrepreneur in the 21st century is the amazing tools we have at our disposal. Whether we need to stay on top of emails, have a better way to manage social media, or even want to quickly connect with our teams or clients, there’s at least one tool that can help. When it comes to using the best tools, here are my top 10 favorites. It’s important to note that some of these tools are free, while others require a paid subscription.
Captio– This is a dictation app that is perfect when you want to take notes, capture an idea, or even record something for later. Just open the app, speak into it and within minutes you have a transcribed version to use.
- My Fitness App – I love this app for so many reasons. My Fitness App is really teaching me the different aspects of nutrition and has helped me reach my body goals.
- WinStreak – This is a free app and is an excellent tool to help you stay organized and building momentum. You record your daily or weekly to-do’s or goals and track your progress toward achieving them.
- Audible – When you’re a busy business owner, reading a book can be time-consuming (and we don’t usually have time). So, having audiobooks can be great to get you the information you need when you’re on the go.
- Evernote – If you need a repository of all of your notes for you to access or for your team to create a shared learning network, then Evernote is your best option. You can categorize notes, tag them for others to review, and even search through them to find the exact information you need.
- Zoom – If you’re looking for a free video conferencing tool, then I highly recommend this one. Unlike services like Skype, with Zoom, you can record the video call and send them to your team to review, if needed.
Bomb Bomb– This is an email video service, like no other. You can seamlessly record a quick video and integrate it into an email to send to your clients. This program even enables you to track who opens the email, watches the video, etc. This is a paid service, but it can be just what you need to boost engagement with your clients.
- Hootsuite – Staying on top of your social media can be a hassle. That’s why this social media management tool helps you get organized and schedule your posts so you never forget.
- Snap – What do you do with all of those business cards? With Snap, you can automatically scan any business card to add to your customer relationship management system.
- Pzizz – This sleep and meditation program is one app I swear by. If you’re like most business owners, getting a good night’s sleep can be a challenge with everything on your mind. So, when I struggle to go to sleep, putting on the music from this app always helps me fall asleep and get the best sleep of my life.
This is just a quick snapshot of my favorite tools, but if you’re looking for something specific – chances are good, I’ve tried something that can help. Shoot me an email at email@example.com, if you need help finding the right tool to skyrocket your business productivity.